WISCONSIN FRESH FRUIT & VEGETABLE CONFERENCE (WFFVC) TRADE SHOW SPECIFICS
1. INSTALLATION, EXHIBITION AND TEAR DOWN -- The Exhibit Hall will be open for set-up Sunday, January 23, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Monday, January 24, 2022, from 6;00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Exhibit hours are Monday, January 24, from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Tuesday, January 25, 2022 from 7:30 a.m. to Noon. No display shall be dismantled or removed from the Exhibit Hall until the end of the Exhibit Show at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. If a display is removed prior to the scheduled closing, that exhibitor may not be allowed to return in future years. All displays must be removed by 6:00 p.m. January 25 unless prior permission is obtained from show coordinator. Any exhibit remaining on the floor after 6:00 p.m. may be dismantled and moved to accommodate another show or for any other reason. The Exhibitor agrees to pay any extra charges incurred for the removal of displays and to release Wisconsin Apple Growers Association, Inc. d/b/a The Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference (WFFVC) from any liability for loss by theft or damage caused in moving property of the exhibitor after 6:00 p.m. on January 25 2022.
2. PAYMENT FOR BOOTH -- All exhibit fees must be paid in full in advance. WFFVC reserves the right to rent partially paid or unpaid booths after December 21, 2021.
3. LIABILITY INSURANCE -- Please provide certificate of insurance for at least $1,000,000 liability coverage. No Exhibitor will be allowed to set up unless proof of insurance is provided and payment is received. Furthermore, neither the hotel and its owners nor the WFFVC maintain insurance covering property brought on to the hotel’s premises by exhibitors and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain insurance covering such losses.
4. REFUNDS -- There will be no refunds or cancellations received after December 21, 2021. Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference may cancel any exhibit space for non-compliance with the terms, conditions and regulations of this contract or for nonpayment of the rent. Further, WFFVC reserves the right to not assign exhibit space to the Exhibitor and, thereby, terminate any obligation of the Exhibitor and WFFVC under this contract, in which case, WFFVC will so notify the Exhibitor and refund any payments made by the exhibitor under this contract.
5. BOOTH ALLOCATION -- Due to the pandemic, booths will be allocated in the space allotted by the Kalahari Resort Hotel. Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference reserves the right to alter locations of exhibitors or of booths at its sole discretion, if deemed advisable in the best interests of the show, or to separate competitors. All exhibitors, attendees and show staff are encouraged to use the pandemic precautions of wearing face masks, maintaining safe distance from others, and using hand sanitizer and disinfectants as needed.
6. BOOTH SPECIFICATIONS -- Rent includes pipe and drape, a skirted table and two chairs. Exhibitors can rent additional furnishings from the show decorator, Wisconsin Expo. Electricity is available from the hotel for a separate fee and can be ordered on the Exhibitor Registration Form.
7. USE OF SPACE -- Exhibitor shall not sublet, divide or share exhibit space with any person not identified in the Exhibit Space Contract without written permission of WFFVC. Distribution of advertising materials is limited to the area of each exhibit space. Exhibits will be arranged so that nothing is attached to the walls and no tacking or marring is permitted. Disturbing noises or other objectionable forms of attracting attention will not be permitted. WFFVC reserves the right to restrict exhibits which may become objectionable, and prohibit or remove any exhibit which may detract from the general character of the display. This includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter or anything of a character which may not be in keeping with the exhibit show as a whole. The exhibitor agrees not to interfere in any way with the ordinary use by others of any portion of the building or grounds. Exhibitor shall not obstruct the aisles adjacent to exhibit space. No booth structure or sign will be allowed which obscures adjoining exhibits.
8. CARE AND SURRENDER OF EXHIBIT SPACE -- Exhibitor agrees it will not in any way injure, damage, mar or deface the building premises, furniture, fixtures or equipment on or about the Kalahari Resort and shall be liable for any such damage or injury caused by it, its employee, agents or other persons admitted to the premises by the Exhibitor, its agents or employees. Exhibitor agrees to quit and surrender the exhibit space at the time set forth herein, and to comply with the Kalahari Resort for handling vehicular traffic in and out of dock area.
9. FIRE SAFETY -- Booth decorations must be flame proofed. All hangings must clear the floor. Electrical wiring must conform to local safety rules. No open flame candles or other open flame fixture, whether equipped with a guard or not, shall be used in any place of assembly. If inspection indicates that any exhibitor has neglected to comply with these regulations or otherwise incurs fire hazards, the right is reserved to cancel all or such part of the exhibit as may be irregular. Motor vehicle Exhibitors must comply with the local regulations regarding the display of such vehicles.
10. NO SMOKING -- Smoking is prohibited in the Exhibition area.
11. LIABILITY -- The exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wisconsin Apple Growers Association, Inc. d/b/a Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference, its officers, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, demands or suits alleging liability for losses, damages, expenses, costs and disbursements, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and any other relief, for any actual or claimed illness, injury or death to any person or damage to any property sustained as a result of the Exhibitor's use of or presence on the premises described in this Exhibit Space Contract, regardless of whether proximity caused by the negligence of Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference, its officers, agents or employees, unless Exhibitor can prove that such injury, death or damage was caused solely by the active negligence of Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference, its officers, agents or employees.
12. REGISTRATION & BADGES -- Convention badges for exhibit attendants are furnished and must be worn for admittance to the trade show floor or conference sessions.
13. FREIGHT -- The Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference is working with Wisconsin Expo (www.wisconsinexpo.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) as show decorator this year. Exhibitors shall make their own arrangements for freight handling, extra furniture, decorating, etc. Neither the WFFVC nor the Kalahari Resort offer forklift loading and unloading service. Contact Wisconsin Expo, if needed.
14. OFFICIAL REGULATIONS -- Exhibitor will comply with all laws of the U.S. and of the state of Wisconsin and all local ordinances and all rules and requirements of the police and fire departments, departments of health or other municipal authorities, and will not permit anything to be done in its exhibit space in violation of any such law, ordinance, rule or regulation. Exhibitor will also conform to rules and regulations adopted or prescribed by the Kalahari Resort.
KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS: